You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
What do you collect from me?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the App;
- Your user name, name, email address, phone number, state, city, country, or zip code; and
- Your payment information, which is used to complete a transaction.
We may also collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the App;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons; and
- Any other additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to the App.
How do you use this information?
We use this personal and personally identifiable information to:
- Provide you with the App and its services;
- To communicate with you;
- To troubleshoot problems with the App;
- To complete a transaction that you have initiated;
- To update you on changes to the App; and
- To update you on our services or the services of third parties.
How do you store this information?
SOCK MONSTER stores and processes your personal and personally identifiable information on computers located within the United States. By using the App, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal and personally identifiable information in the United States and hereby expressly waive any rights that you may have under the EU Data Protection Directive.
We use commercially standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information, including encryption. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
Do you share my information with third parties?
SOCK MONSTER will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following situations:
- Where SOCK MONSTER or one of its Licensees has obtained your consent;
- Where it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request;
- Where it is necessary to share such information with SOCK MONSTER'S parents, subsidiaries, successors, Licensees, and assigns;
- Where SOCK MONSTER has been purchased by or has purchased a third party;
- Where it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities;
- Where it is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where it is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of SOCK MONSTER; and
- Where it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
Any personal or personally identifiable information that you include within your App profile or elsewhere on the App or related websites may also be displayed to third parties. You are advised to review that information before you submit it to the App.
What can I do to stop the collection of my personal or personally identifiable information?
You can cease SOCK MONSTER'S collection of your personal and personally identifiable information by taking the following steps:
- By adjusting your web browser settings to block or limit cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons; or
What are my duties when using the App?
You have the duty to:
- Inform SOCK MONSTER or its Licensees of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information; and
- Protect the security of your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
How to remove Facebook or Google social sign in accounts.
- Log into your account
- Tap Manage Social Media Logins
- Select the Social Medial Login that you wish to delete.
How to Request Facebook or Google Data Deletion.
In order to have your data deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that SOCK MONSTER has shared your personal or personally identifiable information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal or personally identifiable information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting SOCK MONSTER at email@example.com.
How can I contact you if I have questions?
Sock Monster Laundromart Terms of Service:
Sock Monster Laundromart is not responsible for:
- Any Items left over 30 days. If you’re unable to pick up your items, please call us and we can schedule an extended hold. Failure to contact us will result in donation of your items.
- Damaged Laundry – The integrity of your laundered items is important to us. We however cannot inspect every individual item for tears, wear, stains, buttons, zippers, fringes, rhinestones, etc. To prevent damage, your items should arrive with empty pockets. Whenever possible, we will check pockets and laundering instructions on your items. We cannot be held responsible for items left in your pockets that cause damage (including but not limited to: crayons, lipstick, nail polish, pens, lighters, bra underwires, etc). If we do find something in your pockets, we’ll be sure to return it to you! If there is an item that you believe we damaged, please call us within 24 hours so we can investigate. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to reimburse someone for up to 10 times the cost of what we charged to wash a particular article. If we choose to do this, you will need to be able to provide proof of purchase with a written copy of the receipt. Similarly, we reserve the right to decline laundering any item.
- Lost Laundry – Just as we can not inspect every item, we cannot inventory every item. If you notice an item is lost, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your laundry so we can investigate. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to reimburse someone for up to 10 times the cost of what we charged to wash a particular article. If we choose to do this, you will need to be able to provide proof of purchase with a written copy of the receipt.
- Stain Removal – If you identify a stain, we’ll try our best to treat and remove it, but we make no guarantee that the stain can be lifted.
- Insects/Parasites - The use of our machines prohibits laundering any items infested with any insects or parasites. If we identify any in your laundry, we will not launder it and we will contact you to have your laundry removed from the premises within the earliest time frame possible.
SELF SERVICE CUSTOMERS:
To ensure the cleanliness and comfort of our customers, Smoking, Loitering and Soliciting are prohibited, and only service animals are allowed on the premises.
Your last wash must START by 8:30 PM. Machines that have not been started by that time will shut down automatically.
We are not responsible for the laundered items of Self-Service customers. Please ensure all washers and dryers you plan to use are clear of debris before and after use.
Check your pockets to insure items that can cause damage to your laundry and our machines are removed prior to washing. Some examples are: crayons, lipstick, nail polish, sharp items, pens, exposed bra wires etc. Please contact us if you identify a machine that isn't properly functioning.
Follow machine instructions, personal item instructions, chemical instructions, and store policies.
The following is prohibited in our machines:
- Overstuffing the machines - this may result in poor washing, insufficient drying and/or dryer fire
- Overuse of soap - These are HE machines and require less soap than an average machine. Save yourself the money and use less soap!
- Dyeing of clothing – This will ruin our machines. If you’re found dyeing clothing, you will be held responsible for the repair and or replacement of the machine.
- Laundering items with Hazardous Materials, Rubber, Tar, Spilled gas, Paint thinner, or another combustible solvent is prohibited without proper pretreatment. The heat could cause the stain to combust resulting in a fire.
- Insects/Parasites - If you have any insect infestations, you may NOT wash or dry in our store.
Unattended Laundry - If you leave your clothing unattended, it’s at your own risk. Please remove your laundry promptly after the washing and or drying cycle is complete. If you fail to do so, we cannot guarantee someone else won’t remove it. If you’re using our app, you can monitor your wash/dry times on the app downloaded to your smartphone.
Laundry Carts: Children are prohibited from playing with, riding in, and/or sitting in the laundry carts. Carts are shared - reserving carts are prohibited. Carts must always remain inside the store.
Folding Tables: No sitting on folding tables or placing children on them.
Common Courtesy - Please clean up after yourself and leave the store in the same condition as when you arrived.
Restrooms: We have one restroom for customers that is accessible by passcode (see attendant for entry code). Be courteous!